WANT A CAREER WORTH HAVING & A LIFE WORTH LIVING?
We are seeking talented individuals for an incredible opportunity to sell homes in Wilmington, NC and surrounding coastal communities in New Hanover, Pender, and Brunswick Counties! If you are a licensed Real Estate Agent/Realtor (or are currently in real estate school), haven’t reached your full potential, and are ready for more, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for hard-working people ready to share the vision and be part of an amazing organization. Keller Williams has been recognized and won accolades by many organizations over the past few years:
- #1 in Workplace Culture – Indeed
- #1 of the Happiest Companies to Work For in 2018 – Forbes
- #2 Happiest Company – Career Bliss
- Most Innovative Real Estate Technology in 2018 – Inman
- #1 Most Innovative Real Estate Company – Fast Company
- #8 the World’s Best Employers for Women – Forbes
- Training Top Ten Hall of Fame – Training Magazine
- #1 in Customer Service – Newsweek
- Best Workplace for 2018 - Inc Magazine
In addition, Keller Williams won the “Triple Crown” (#1 in Agent Count, #1 in Closed Units, and #1 in Sales Volume in the U.S.) in 2018! 180,000 Keller Williams associates have supported $45 Million+ in grants awarded and helped over 4,000 families through KW Cares!
The AMERECAN real estate team, powered by Keller Williams Realty, is growing and looking for great people who are ready to take their career to the next level. If you are a high-achiever, ambitious, and looking for greater success opportunities, we want to hear from you right away! We are seeking candidates who are focused on becoming the real estate expert and delivering world-class service to every client while building clients for life.
This opportunity offers:
- A flexible schedule focusing on work-life balance
- The option to work independently while you receive the benefits and support of being on the team
- Option to participate in hundreds of complementary trainings
- An innovative technology platform unlike others in the industry
- An exceptional compensation structure
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Be dedicated to world-class service
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be very successful
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to interact well with all personality types
- Be driven to network to build your business
- Have an intense sense of urgency and work well in a shifting and sometimes fast-paced environment, while acting methodical and persistent
- Be organized and willing to track your numbers
- Be learning-based and able to master scripts and dialogs
As a Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting, using time-tested systems and models to engage clients
- Procuring clients and taking them through the buying process
- Focusing on the buyer pipeline
- Conducting strategic home buyer consultations
- Showing properties that fit the client’s criteria and following up with them
- Writing offers and negotiating
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, and you are ready for more, reach out to us today.